Monday, January 18, 2010

God is at Work in Seren's Life!

This is going to be short, as it's bedtime, but I just had to share this ...

I was sat on the bed, drying Seren's long hair after her shower tonight, and she said in a small voice, "Mummy, I felt a bit weird at Church today ..."

I asked her what she meant, expecting her to elaborate on feeling wheezy, or nauseous or something, but no ...

"I don't know, I just ... felt really weird when we were hearing about how Jesus is my friend, and how I can speak to him whenever I like and know that he hears me. I felt ... like ... different. Do you ever feel like that?"

My heart soared as I finally understood what she meant.

"Why yes, Seren, I feel like that every single time I go to our new Church."

"How do you feel?"

"I can feel Jesus in my heart."

"Yes! That's it! That's how I felt! I feel like ... like God is transforming me." Those are the exact words she used!

I agreed, saying that God is transforming both of us right now, and after a big hug, she said "We were meant to go to our new Church, God meant for us to go there."

WOW!

The font just doesn't go big enough for how big I want my WOW to be!

I am so happy for my little girl, to see how God is at work in her life, right now!

Thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is wonderful news! Congrats!