Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorry For The Delay!

Sorry for the delay in posting, life has turned manic lately, what with bible study group, Church, rehearsals for the folk group I've just joined, performances with them at folk clubs, practising my tin whistle, caring for the kids, doing schoolwork with them, and trying to keep up with my housework and grab some sleep, blogging has been harder to find the time for.

I am starting the Alpha Course tomorrow (Thursday) evening, and I want to be all caught up ready to blog about that, so I'm hoping to catch up on 3 posts before then, but this post is unrelated to those, I just wanted to post a couple of my favourite hymns.

This first one is more suited to Easter-time, but we're into Lent now, so it's not too far away now. I can remember thinking 'Yuck!' about the first verse the very first time I sang this at Church as a child, but then when the chorus started, I totally fell in love with the song and love to sing it!



This one is another one from when I was growing up, and again, I loved singing it! I couldn't find many videos of this song either, and this was the only one which showed the tune I used to sing it to. It doesn't sing all the verses though, so if you click here, it will show you the full lyrics.



Our God reigns! :o)

No comments: